......Simply purchase 2 or more items and we will ship freight-free anywhere within Australia!!
STANDARD SHIPPING COSTS:
|2 or more items anywhere in Australia||FREIGHT FREE|
|2 or more items anywhere in New Zealand||Capped at $10|
|2 or more items anywhere in the world||Capped at $18|
|Goods within Australia||$10 (1 to 7 days)|
|International Registered to NZ||$17 (3 to 10 days)|
|International Registered to AsiaPac/US/CAN||$22 (8 to 12 days)|
|West Europe||$24 (8 to 12 days)|
|International Reg. Rest of World
||$27 (8 to 12 days)|
All orders will be shipped within 2 to 5 working days from order placement. If for any reason there is a delay in shipping we will notify you within 24 hours of order placement.
Shipping usually occurs on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays. Orders placed after 12pm will ship the following shipping day.
- Domestic Shipping - All goods within Australia will be shipped by Australia Post E:Parcel and can be tracked online at www.auspost.com.au/track
- International Shipping - All International parcels will be shipped with DHL, who deliver to your local postal service. Your local service will then deliver to you. Expect International orders to take at least 10 working days for delivery. To track your international parcel, go to www.trackitonline.ru
All care is taken to ensure that parcels are shipped with correct addresses as provided by you when you complete your order. Our record for 'on-time' and 'on-track' deliveries is excellent however very occasionally, things can happen that are out of our control.
If you have any problems with your delivery, this check-list will aid in the efficient recovery of your parcel:
- If you have not received an email with your shipping details, please check your junk mail box before contacting us
- Check the time delay between when we shipped your goods, allowing for any reasonable shipping time or delay.
- Conduct an online search using the shipping reference number - this will give you more information from the post office.
- Check your letter box for a delivery advice - your parcel could be awaiting collection at your local post office.
- Phone or call in to the post office where you normally collect your mail and make an over-the-counter enquiry using your shipping reference number.
- If there is still no word, give your shipping reference number to the post office and ask them to trace it for you.
- If you are still having difficulties, contact us
For urgent deliveries and overnight shipping within Australia, please CALL us in +61 2 9969 5053 . Extra charges may apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Check your order confirmation carefully as our shipping department will process your order according to the details on your order confirmation and we take no responsibility for incorrect data entry.